What Documents Should I Bring
When I Am Having My Taxes Prepared?

  • Wage Statements (Form W-2)

  • Independent Contractor Statements (Form 1099)

  • Pension or Retirement Income (Form 1099-R)

  • Income and Dividends

  • Social Security Numbers and Dates of Birth of All Dependents

  • Your Federal and State Tax Returns for Last Year (if you are a new customer)

  • Information on Education Expenses

  • Information on the Sales of Stocks and/or Bonds

  • Self-Employed Business Income and Expenses

  • Lottery and/or Gambling Winnings and Losses

  • State Tax Refund Amount

  • Social Security Income  (Form SSA 1099)

  • Unemployment Compensation Income (Form 1099-G)

  • Income and Expenses from Rentals

  • Record of Purchase or Sale of Real Estate

  • Refinance Information

  • Medical, Dental and Eye Care Expenses

  • Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes

  • Estimated Taxes or Foreign Taxes Paid

  • Cash and Non-cash Charitable Donations

  • Mortgage or Home Equity Loan Interest Paid (Form 1098)

  • Un-reimbursed Employment-related Expenses

  • Job-related Educational Expenses

  • Child Care Expenses and Provider Information.

The taxpayer should seek advice
Based on the taxpayer’s particular circumstances
From an independent tax advisor

Beucler Company CPA, Inc.
2503 Summit St.
Columbus, OH  43202  
(614) 784-1099

Internal Revenue Service Circular 230 Disclosure:  As provided for in Treasury regulations, advice (if any) relating to federal taxes that is contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.